Jun 03, 2020 by Stuart Bentley
Opening soon – our new way of working
We will be re-opening very soon and we are excited to be able to welcome you back to the clinic.
However, the challenging times we have been experiencing have meant that we need to bring in some changes to the way we used to work.
Your safety and of course your health is our greatest concern.
With that in mind, here is how we will now conduct a treatment:
- When you book your appointment online, we now ask that you also pay for your treatment at the same time. This is because it will remove the need to touch the card reader after treatment. We think you’ll agree that the fewer things you need to touch when you visit us, the better.
- For the time-being, we will catch up on your progress via video consultation, just prior to your visit. This will reduce the amount of time that you’re in clinic. We will also check beforehand that you have no symptoms or a temperature.
- Also, for the time-being, we are asking that you only book in to see us if you are in considerable pain and discomfort. If you normally visit us for a regular preventative treatment, we would ask that you book a video consultation instead. We will be very happy to talk through some advice and exercises as necessary.
- We may look a little different to normal as we are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) to help to protect both you and ourselves. We will be wearing a face mask, visor, apron and gloves, which will be changed as government guidelines direct. We may look a little weird but we will still be focused on you and your health.
- We will be upholding strict hygiene procedures. All surfaces which may have been touched by previous patients will be thoroughly wiped down with soap and water or appropriate sanitiser. We will also air the room for 15 minutes between patients.
- Before your appointment, we ask that you either wait in your car or stand back from the front door. We will call you in when our hygiene procedures have been properly carried out.
- We may conduct a further video consultation to check up on your progress, which may save you a further trip to the clinic.
- Where possible, please do book a video consultation, rather that come in to see us. We can still give you an excellent service, with guidance and reassurance.
We are hopeful that these measures will only be in place for the short term. Of course, none of us yet know how long this will be, so again, please do bear with us during this transition period.
If you have any questions, please reply to this email or call us on 01642 927302 and we’ll be happy to help.
Take care and keep safe