Join me Online
I am now offering secure, remote video consultations. I have been trying to remain open for as long as possible, however, based on the official advice from 23rd March 2020, I have taken the difficult decision to close the doors to the clinic temporarily.
Through the remote video consultation service, I can carry out an assessment of your injury remotely and offer you expert, tailored advice, education and support and send you an exercise programme that will help your recovery.
Despite the uncertain and unprecedented challenges we are all currently facing, people are still injuring themselves, still in pain and still need advice and support. The NHS has now understandably scaled back all non-essential services, out patient physiotherapy being one of them. The result of this is that there is no support now available in this area.
How do I arrange an online consultation?
- All you need to do is call us on 01642 927302 or click here to book your consultation (select Virtual Assessment Appointment).
- You will to pay in advance for your appointment.
- You will be sent an email with a link for your video consultation.
- At your appointment time, click the link and you will be connected to your Virtual Appointment.
- After your appointment, you will be sent an exercise program via email.
- If you need a further appointment, this can be booked at the end of your appointment or you can do this online here.
What will I need in place to have an online consultation?
To carry out an online consultation you will need to have:
- An email address to send your online consultation invitation
- A device (computer, iPad, tablet or phone) with video-web cam facilities
- Internet connection
How much does an online consultation cost?
Both a Virtual Assessment Appointment and Virtual Follow Up Appointment will last 30 minutes.
If you are an existing patient or new to Stuart Bentley Osteopaths, the 30 minute appointments will cost £20. Payment will be taken in advance of the appointment online.